ProgramsWe offer different programs for beginners up to national competitors:
- CanSkate - A dynamic learn-to-skate program for children of age 2 to 17 that focuses on fun, participation and basic skill development.
- STARSkate - A program for skaters of age 8 to 13 to develop fundamental figure skating skills at a recreational level.
- CanPower - A power skating program geared to hockey and ringette skaters that focuses on balance, power, agility, speed and endurance.
- Junior Academy - A program for skaters of age 5 to 8 who demonstrate enhanced ability and potential to pursue competitive skating.
- Competitive - A program for Junior Academy graduates to develop advance figure skating skills.
- Special Olympics - A program to promote ice sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities.